Chapter 14

                previous chapter (ch 13)


Episode 14 “Fiancée” and studying for exams

 Friday in early July.

 It was the time when I was about to go home after school.


"Yuzurun. Are you free tomorrow?"


 It was Ayaka who came into the classroom.

 Behind her was Chiharu.


 I frowned inwardly, thinking that a troublesome combination had arrived.


"What is it for?"

"I'm thinking of having a study session together tomorrow. Yuzuru, are you free tomorrow?"


 study group.

 It's just before the final exam, so it's a proposal to have fun studying together.


"By the way, everyone is me, Ayaka, Soichiro, and Yuzurun."


 Sei is not among the members because he is not so close to Ayaka and Chiharu.

 In the first place, I was the only one who had an exchange with Sei before entering high school.


 Yuzuru and Soichiro, Yuzuru and Sei were friends, and they had an exchange ...

 There was no such relationship between Sei and Soichiro.

 The reason they became friends was because they had a relationship with Yuzuru.


"Bad, it's a pass"

"Why?"

"It's a consideration that it's bad to disturb your meeting."

" It doesn't bother us. We don't mind"

"I am the one who minds."


 I feelt a little subtle when one world is created by only three people, Soichiro, Ayoka, and Chiharu.


"But Yuzuru always ignores us and hangouts with Soichiro."

"Let's segregate between men and women"

"don't you say something misleading in a class of people in a loud voice. You guys...."


I sighted inwardly and then gave another reason.


"In fact, there is a prior contract."

"Who? Ryozenji-kun?"

"Is Soichiro-san your hub?

"No. And don't mislead us... huh its useless"


 After I sighed a lot ...

 For a moment, I looked towards the classroom door.


 I saw Airisa, who was about to leave the classroom.

 Then Airisa ... gave a small smile.


"Well, who is that person? Even though we are inviting you!"

"That's right. Is it a man or a woman?"


 It was a secret that I was a little nervous about.





 next day.

 It was usually in noon, but ... the intercom rang early in the morning.


"Good morning, Yukishiro"

"Good morning, Takasegawa-san "


 I invited Airisa into my room.

 First, Airisa looked inside the room, nodded with satisfaction, and then turned her gaze toward me.


"As you said, it's 80% from the beginning."

"That's right. Thank you for your concern. And it suits you very well."


 Airisa said so and praised my clothes.

 I couldn't keep silent because I was praised, so I turned my eyes to her clothes.


 Today she's wearing a summer beige dress and something like a cape.

 A black belt was wrapped around the waist.

 Me, who was not familiar with women's fashion, didn't know if she needed a belt even though she wore a dress ...

 The belt seems to emphasize Airisa's thin waist and sharp body, so I conclude that it is probably a fashionable thing.


"You look good too. I mean ..."

"What's wrong?"

"Maybe it's because of my mind, but I think it's more fashionable than before? No, I am sure its fashionable than before."


 After all, I felt that the average price of clothes was rising.

 This was completely my intuition, but ... it seemed to be the correct answer.

 Airisa raised her mouth slightly and squinted.


"As you can see. In the past ... well, no matter what Takasegawa-san thought, it didn't matter .... Recently, yes. I don't have any romantic feelings but I don't think that you are an unimportant person "

"Hmm ... that's.... I guess I should say thank you."

"No, I should be the one to thank you .... Actually, thanks to Takasegawa-san, my pocket money has increased."


 So, that was why the average price of clothes was rising.

 The Amagi family wanted Airisa to look good in front of me and my family.


 I smiled bitterly, thinking that it was a cash story.




 By the way, we usually started the game by now ...

 On that day, it was a study tools that we unfolded.


 In other words, it's was study session.

 The previous contract I told Ayaka was Airisa.


 We started studying together, but ...

 After about two hours, my concentration began to drop.


(No ... seriously)


 Vaguely I looked at Airisa's face.

 Airisa solved the reference book with a serious expression and did not notice my line of sight.


 Rumor has it that she was the top grader in the last mid-term exam.

 I thought she was studying seriously on a daily basis.


(I want them to infuse even the dirt on their nails and drink it)


 If I had been studying with Soichiro and others, I wouldn't have been studying.

 ...... But in that area, I can't say anything about people.


(But ... the more I see it, the more beautiful and cute it is)


 Previously, I placed an order for "blonde blue-eyed busty fair-skinned beautiful girl", and Airisa almost fulfilled that.


 The hair color was not blonde, but it was close to it, with light brown hair and beautiful flax color.

 (I definitely want to stroke it.)


 The color of the eyes was not blue, but ... beautiful green. Jade color, jade eyes.

 But ... the light was a little dead.


 The skin was milky white and smooth like white porcelain.

 Driven by the urge to touch a little,


 Her chest is ... big.

 There were many women with big breasts such as Ayaka and Chiharu around me, but she was not inferior to those two. 

 (Is it more than Ayoka and less than Chiharu?)


(But the buttocks are losing ...)


"Takasegawa-san. What?"

"What?"

"You glanced at my face ... I felt a vile gaze."


 She took a slight distance from me and looked at me.

 Her eyes were frozen like the surface of a lake in winter.

 Her eyebrows were unpleasantly distorted and his facial expression was also distorted.


"No, not ... nothing."


 I brought coffee to my mouth while saying so.

 It was at that time.


"Blonde blue-eyed fair-skinned busty beautiful girl"

"Geho!"


 I Involuntarily coughed. 

 I ask Airisa, who has a frosty eye.


"Ah, uh ... Yukishiro-san ? Where did you ..."

"I heard you talk in a loud voice before. You said that you put such a condition on your matchmaking partner."


 Before, probably when I was having lunch with Soichiro and Sei.

 I don't remember who said it in a loud voice ...

 I secretly decided to curse not of them as a set.


"You see me like that."

"No, calm down! I didn't expect you to come in the first place. And it wasn't me who chose you. My grandparents and your adoptive parents !?"


 When I hurriedly gave excuses ...

 Airisa raised her mouth slightly.


 And laugh with a small nose.


"It's a joke. I know, don't worry. As long as it's a living thing, it's unavoidable to have such an evil spirit."

"Well, is that so?"

"Yes. I mean ... well, I'll angry if you don't have that kind of thought at all. And I'm also concious about Takasegawa's body."


 U remembered that Airisa was of the opposite sex and said that she was angry that I was completely unconscious of her.

 Regardless of who you really don't care about, it's not surprising if a man with a somewhat close relationship doesn't treat you as the opposite sex at all.


"Ah, but I feel uncomfortable with a blatant gaze, so I would appreciate it if you could stop."

"Oh, yes"

"And if you try to touch me, I'll crush it."

"Oh, oh ... don't worry. I'll never do that, yeah."


 Airisa nodded when I said that with a cramped expression.


"Yes, I know. I believe you there ...."


 When she said that, Airisa packed her body at a distance.

 Embarrassed and guilty, I scratched my cheeks to disguise my feelings.


 Then change the topic from awkwardness.


"What do you do in the daytime?"

"Is it lunch? I was planning to make it today. Do you have anything you want?"

"No ... you see, it's just before the exam. Would you like to spend some time studying? I think it's okay to go eat somewhere once in a while."


 It's a good thing not spending your precious time before the exam making food.

 And ... I get them made on a daily basis.


"I'm grateful for today. Thank you for everything."

"... Is that so? Then, I will accept your words."


 At first I thought she would refuse, but she accepted it unexpectedly.

 Perhaps it was because the distance between us was shortened and there was no hesitation.

 As for mr, that was easier and better.


"where should we go? Well ... the neighborhood is quite good. In this area there are, coffee shops, family restaurants, soba restaurants, ramen, curry restaurants .... Also, we can order pizza on delivery. You can choose anything. "


"... let me think a little"


 Airisa begins to think.

 I thought inwardly, "It's summer, so I'd like soba."


Popular posts from this blog

Ch 9 O Miai Shitakunakattanode Muri Nandaina Joken o Tsuketara Dokyusei ga Kita Kudan ni Tsuite

Ch 10 O Miai Shitakunakattanode Muri Nandaina Joken o Tsuketara Dokyusei ga Kita Kudan ni Tsuite