Ch 10 O Miai Shitakunakattanode Muri Nandaina Joken o Tsuketara Dokyusei ga Kita Kudan ni Tsuite

(previous) chapter 9 

Chapter 10 "Fiancée" Birthday

[this is a mlt with slight editing so that it is understandable]

 The important thing is the feelings towards the other person, so don't think about surprises and listen honestly.

 That was the advice of Yuzuru's friend, Soichiro Satake.


 But, however.

 It is a thank-you item with daily gratitude.


 It's a little different from a birthday present.


 For birthday gifts, the expectation of "what on earth will you give me?" Is also important, isn't it? 

 That is the value of Yuzuru.


 By the way, he asked Soichiro last time ...

 Surprisingly he turns out to be useless.


 Holy ... Given the business of his house, he knows how to drop (also called deceive) a girl, but Yuzuru doesn't want to drop Airisa.


 After all, it is faster to ask the girl directly about this kind of thing.

 When Yuzuru decided so, he sent an email to his childhood friend.





 next day.

 After school, Yuzuru went to his childhood friend's class.


"I'm sorry, Yuzuru. You have a person named Soichiro who decided the future. You can't accept your love ..."


 Black silk hair and reddish amber eyes.

 Appearance with a slightly exotic atmosphere on white skin.

 A girl with a well-proportioned body like a model, not to mention her face.


 One of the childhood friends in common with Soichiro.

 Ayaka Tachibana

Ayaka Tachibana

Said to Yuzuru. 


"When did i confess love to you?"


 Yuzuru had a frightened face and returned.

 However, her glue is usual, so it can't be helped.

 Even this is a relationship I have had since I was a baby.


"As I said, I have a female friend and I want to give her a birthday present."

"Hmm, first of all, Yuzuru, do you like that child?"

"I don't like her"

"If so, you should stop using accessories."

"Well."


 I don't know Airisa's hobbies in the first place, so I can't give something like that.

 Even if you buy Tiffany, it will go online.

 ...... I don't think Airisa is a child who sells things that people give her.


"What kind of relationship do you have?"

"It's a complicated relationship"


 You can't tell that you're in a false engagement, and you can't tell it.

 The information network of the Tachibana family cannot be ridiculous, and Ayaka looks like this and is smart and easy to guess.

 If you say bad things, you will find out the relationship between Yuzuru and Airisa in no time.

 ...... Maybe she've even got the information.


"She’s a female friend, but ... I'm not as close as you are ... but I'm not unfamiliar ... In other words, I'm close to you, but I'm keeping a certain sense of distance. And I want to continue to get along with that child. "


"Hmm. In other words, friends who are not lovers or thoughtful people, but apart from ordinary friends, they have some kind of deep connection and share some profits ... like friends?"


“…………………… Well, that ’s right.”


 Why is this guy so easy to guess?

 Yuzuru sweated cold inwardly.


"Yuzurun, do you give me an assortment of sweets every year? Isn't that bad?"


 Yuzuru and Ayaka have a relationship with an infant.

 Naturally, I give a present as a step-in-law on my birthday.

 Every year, Yuzuru sends her an assortment of cookie-like sweets that will last for a long time.


"No ... well, I thought about it. That ... is it ... a sense of duty?"

"Well, it doesn't seem to matter if you put it out at the year-end gift or midyear gift."


 The relationship between Yuzuru and Airisa is that they are fiancés and lovers.

 Giving that person the same thing as a childhood friend's girl friend ... definitely will be told by her grandparents later.


 And for sweets, you can prepare a cake.

 It's not very good because it will be worn as a gift.


 When they are both worried like that ...


"Oh, Ayaka-san to Yuzuru-san. What are you talking about?"


 Occasionally, another girl appeared from the hallway.

 Bright brown hair and hazel eyes.

 A well-organized Japanese-style face.

 It's a little short, but the chest bulge is noticeable.


 One of his childhood friends.

 Chiharu Nishi

Chiharu Uenishi

It is.


 Airisa Yukishiro, Ayaka Tachibana, Chiharu Uenishi, and another one,Nagi Nashi Amaka

Nagiri Tenka

The four girls, including the girl, have a reputation for being very beautiful in the school.


 By the way, Yuzuru has no direct acquaintance with Nagi Amaka, but according to his friend in the same class as her, "that is a devilish woman."


"Yuzurugasa, You want to give a present to a girl."

"Hey, is it spring for Yuzuru-san? It smells like water if you don't talk to me."

"I was going to talk to you after Ayaka-chan. And it's not spring."


 After refusing that, I muttered inwardly that it would be noisy when these two people gathered.

 He don't hate it, and although He’s a close friend, it's hard to stop when these two people with high-tension personalities come together.


 However, it became more and more noisy to say that, so Yuzuru decided to finish the matter quickly.


"That's why Chiharu-chan. What kind of things would you like to receive?"

"It's something other than sweets, isn't it? Well, what about cosmetics?"

"Cosmetics? ... I don't know at all."


 Isn't it a nuisance to be given a makeup tool? 

 Yuzuru tilts his head.


"I have a taste for authentic things, but if it's a lotion, lip balm, soap, etc .... I'll use it if it's not very strange."

"Sure, that's convenient. It's a range where you don't feel any romantic feelings."


 Ayaka agreed with Chiharu's opinion.

 If it is such a thing, it may be good to distinguish it from the ones given to Ayoka and Chiharu.


"I see, yeah, thank you. I'll look it up myself."

"Tell me when it comes to fruition"

"A man is courageous!"

"You're saying you're not in love."


 Yuzuru sighed and then left.




 Well, about a week has passed, Saturday.

 The 25th of June.

 That day was exactly the day before her birthday ....


 As expected, it doesn't cover birthdays.


 As usual, Yuzuru played a light game with Airisa.

 Then take a short break and eat the cake as usual.


"Somehow, I'm sorry for always having you treat the cake."

"Speaking of that, I have you cook my meal."


 They are like each other.

 After Yuzuru said that ... as if I suddenly remembered it, I was a little forcible.


"Speaking of cake"

"What's wrong?"

"Happy birthday, will it be tomorrow?"

“………… Ah, that's right.”


 After a brief pause, Airisa reacted as if she remembered.

 No way, Takasegawa san would like to celebrate her birthday!

 It's not a surprise.


"... Maybe you never forgot your birthday?"

"Well ... I remember the date. I don't usually think about it."


 Airisa turned her eyes a little and replied.

 Apparently he didn't really realize that his birthday was near.


 ...... Maybe there has never been a celebration due to family circumstances?

 Yuzuru felt very pitiful.


"Why does Mr. Takasegawa have my birthday?"

"It was written in the material at the time of the matchmaking ... And recently, I was contacted by my grandfather."

"I see .... That's right. If you're a fiancé, you have to know each other's birthdays. It was a complete blind spot."

"Well, fortunately my grandfather didn't seem to be particularly skeptical that I didn't know your birthday, so rest assured. I was shocked."


 When Yuzuru replied, Airisa bowed apologetically.


"... I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Because they are like each other. By the way, my birthday is ... October 16th. Nice to meet you."


 When Yuzuru said so, she recorded the information on her smartphone.

 With this, Airisa no longer misses Yuzuru's birthday.


"And Youkishiro-san "

"Yeah?"

"Of course, I prepared a birthday present."


 When Yuzuru took out the cute paper bag hidden in the shadow and said so ...

 This time, Airisa was surprised and solidified.

next ch 11

Popular posts from this blog

Ch 9 O Miai Shitakunakattanode Muri Nandaina Joken o Tsuketara Dokyusei ga Kita Kudan ni Tsuite

Chapter 14